Remembering the S94 (East Hampton/Montauk Fanning)

• 1 month later...

Wow and to say much it marks 3 years that I went to Montauk pt or as I call it km 195 ...I remember that the s94 was a 2005 gillig as well as the 10C and the s92 as well sharing with the Orion 7 ...I went 3 failed attempts but in the 4th was the charm and boy what a beauty it was a very beautiful NYS landmark reachable by public transportation and close to NYC...if some would've know the distance between Manhattan and Montauk Pt is similar from NYC to Wilmington Delaware and is funny how this section of NY State is much a red sox nation and not a Yankee territory being in Aforementioned state...I think the ford cutaways are the replacements of the 2005 gilligs...them buses will be missed very famous for their alarm sounding beeping because the brakes are loose or I guess there's little water added being assure the very long. Routes it makes like the queen s92 as well as the s62, s58 and even the s54

I wish to return to Montauk point someday but will always cherished the great accomplishment just barely before the discontinuation of the s94 that runs from independence day til labour day

On 10/7/2018 at 11:18 PM, DS4Ever said:

Wow and to say much it marks 3 years that I went to Montauk pt or as I call it km 195 ...I remember that the s94 was a 2005 gillig as well as the 10C and the s92 as well sharing with the Orion 7 ...I went 3 failed attempts but in the 4th was the charm and boy what a beauty it was a very beautiful NYS landmark reachable by public transportation and close to NYC...if some would've know the distance between Manhattan and Montauk Pt is similar from NYC to Wilmington Delaware and is funny how this section of NY State is much a red sox nation and not a Yankee territory being in Aforementioned state...I think the ford cutaways are the replacements of the 2005 gilligs...them buses will be missed very famous for their alarm sounding beeping because the brakes are loose or I guess there's little water added being assure the very long. Routes it makes like the queen s92 as well as the s62, s58 and even the s54

I wish to return to Montauk point someday but will always cherished the great accomplishment just barely before the discontinuation of the s94 that runs from independence day til labour day

They seem to be using #1064 on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday on the 10C. The rest of the week it seems to be a Spirit of Mobility.

Archived