Mta B/o 7300

Benjaminboy9

Greetings , I apologize in advance because I really don’t know how to ask this question properly. Long story short. 

I was sent back to resolve some issues, Pending tickets and we’re not allowed more than 4points. I read somewhere that after 18 months, points will no longer be on your file.How true is that in regards to mta background check? I was issued tickets in July 2017, my attorney rescheduled for a later date. But I’m afraid of him rescheduling for another late date. Will the points be gone by early 2019, so I can possibly still have a chance at the job? Or what will other possible outcomes be? My anxiety is off the rails lol.

First, welcome to the site!!

Second, as per the guidelines of the site, if you can kindly re-post the same information in this thread, it would be appreciated. I know you're anxious for answers, however one of the key things you have to remember with this website is patience. All of us, including the Moderators, post information on this site voluntarily. 

Third, what I would strongly encourage you to do is to run your own abstract. In New York State, this can be done online at this page. (If you do not have your CDL, there is a link for the "Standard Abstract" which you would fall under.) Once you have this document, you'll have a better idea of what you're working with compared to nothing.

I'm not going to give any more advice since I do not want to mention anything which is false.

Good luck.

Archived