Footage of the abandoned mezzanine and entrance at 174th-175th Streets Station

Cabanamaner

Since there was some ESI work going down at the station, someone left the usually locked gate to this area open. Decided to take a quick video and head out before I was caught.

****Video Removed by East New York for violation of NYCT Forum rules and the criminal act of trespassing on MTA property, which we have a zero tolerance for.****

1 hour ago, Cabanamaner said:

Since there was some ESI work going down at the station, someone left the usually locked gate to this area open. Decided to take a quick video and head out before I was caught.

****Video Removed by East New York for violation of NYCT Forum rules and the criminal act trespassing on MTA property which we have a zero tolerance for here****

This post shows an illegal act which is strictly prohibited by law, NYCTF, and MTA as well. This will serve as your only warning, and your account Is currently being placed under review for  possible suspension.

This is something that we cannot allow here as this is a major violation.

18 hours ago, East New York said:

This post shows an illegal act which is strictly prohibited by law, NYCTF, and MTA as well. This will serve as your only warning, and your account Is currently being placed under review for  possible suspension.

This is something that we cannot allow here as this is a major violation.

My apologies. I didn't know there was a rule against that sort of stuff here. I'll remove the video and this won't happen again.

Archived