Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
+Young+

Bus Operator (TA) Exam #9604

+Young+

Here is the Notice of Examination for this specific examination in case anyone needs to refer to this for future reference.

While we are waiting for this list to be published, you might want to check out this and this YouTube video. Next, if you need help getting your Class B Commercial Learner's Permit (CLP), I would encourage you to check out cristcdl.com Remember, the multiple-choice exams that you need to take and pass, at minimum, are General Knowledge, Air Brakes and Passenger Endorsement.

Good luck!!

Message added by +Young+

So I was told my friends friend got called in today and his test number was 4600. That test was taken in 2013. Any idea when our list for our exam 9604 will be out. We took the exam December 15th 2018

On 11/7/2019 at 9:02 AM, NMondi said:

So I was told my friends friend got called in today and his test number was 4600. That test was taken in 2013. Any idea when our list for our exam 9604 will be out. We took the exam December 15th 2018

If you look at the thread from the prior list, B/O 7612 Hiring Process, out of the 2,847 candidates that are on that list, which was established back on October 17th, 2018, according to this post someone in the 1500's recently received a notice in the mail inviting him/her down for the pre-employment process and approximately three weeks ago, according to this post, someone in the 1700's also received a notice in the mail as well. Therefore, if you do the mathematical computations, the agency is slightly past the half-way mark for the prior list. With the fact that they have approximately 1,100 to 1,300 people to go through, including those who decide to restore their name to the list, I would say this list will be out sometime in the second-half of 2020. I originally said in this post that this list might be out in September or October of next year, however, with the rate that they are mailing these letters out for the first time, I would not be surprised if this list is out in July or August of next year.

Edited by +Young+
  • Thumbs Up 1