Look what I caught to work this morning :)

engineerboy6561

IMG_20180816_0752167231_zpskfyzgsyu.jpg

Sorry for the shoddy photo quality, but I snapped this while I was getting off the bus this morning. It's amazing inside; the lighting is really soft, and it doesn't have the lights right next to the window that make it hard to nap. The seats are super comfortable (leg room a little less than I'd like, though) and overall it's awesome :)

17 hours ago, FLX9304 said:

On the BxM3 according to this photo 

lol I know but the Peak AM BxM3 has 2 service patterns (Getty Sq SX vs. VCP local) with the same designation signs. I'm sure it'll end move around but YON operators generally like to take the same bus on the same day (so assuming it stays longer than a week, there's a decent chance it might be back on the BxM3 next Thursday). The issue becomes that even if 0023 has a tracker, the only way to know where a BxM3 originates (without a rider/operator's help) would be to check the bustime app before the run gets south of Fordham.

1 hour ago, Q43 Floral Park said:

lol I know but the Peak AM BxM3 has 2 service patterns (Getty Sq SX vs. VCP local) with the same designation signs. I'm sure it'll end move around but YON operators generally like to take the same bus on the same day (so assuming it stays longer than a week, there's a decent chance it might be back on the BxM3 next Thursday). The issue becomes that even if 0023 has a tracker, the only way to know where a BxM3 originates (without a rider/operator's help) would be to check the bustime app before the run gets south of Fordham.

This was on the 6:45 VCP local; I live on Sedgwick and Van Cortlandt, and so the morning super express runs bypass me.

I don't think it's going to stick to that run; I take that run every day (or did through Friday; I'm back in Boston for school) and the day after I caught this the regular '05 MCI was back on the run. The guy who was handing out customer surveys on the bus said that since they only had it for two weeks or so they'd be sending it all over the place. If you have a day to fan, chill up in Riverdale in the morning (covers the BxM1/2/18) and down on 29th and Madison in the afternoon (covers everything but the 1 and 2).

Archived