Transit electrical helper exam 8611 results

tprashad0719

17 hours ago, Josh327 said:

Damn that sound bad. What do u mean nobody was at the building ? Did you try calling the number on the paper ?

Ok I just got a call. They scheduled me to come in Saturday at 2 pm with my original letter. Thank God bro

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Sam26 said:

Hello everyone.  I was there on Sunday 11/4 .  Stuck in the train but still was early more then an hour.  Came at 12.55 approximately.  And was in 80th numbers. I guess everyone came early that day to avoid to be late. I saw the list it was like 150-200 people max on that list . 

Welcome Sam, 

Not surprised about the current number of applicants. 
-Exam #4607 (Established 2 years & 5 months ago) had about 478 applicants that passed. 
-Exam #5612 (Established 1 year & 6 months ago) had about 677 applicants that passed. 

On 11/7/2018 at 6:39 PM, MaxFever said:

Welcome Sam, 

Not surprised about the current number of applicants. 
-Exam #4607 (Established 2 years & 5 months ago) had about 478 applicants that passed. 
-Exam #5612 (Established 1 year & 6 months ago) had about 677 applicants that passed. 

I took 4607. Within 6 months after the test, they sent me a provisional offer. I declined provisional twice and last November or December I got a permanent offer. I had a good job but if I knew then what I know now, I would have taken the provisional offer the first time. You all will get in, just have patience. 

Feel free to bring you phone, but after they took you fingerprints and give you a number you will have to give up your phone ( they will keep it on the table with your number). After you passed SPA test, you told them what # you have and will receive you phone back. 

16 minutes ago, Sam26 said:

Feel free to bring you phone, but after they took you fingerprints and give you a number you will have to give up your phone ( they will keep it on the table with your number). After you passed SPA test, you told them what # you have and will receive you phone back. 

Ight thanks

On 11/3/2018 at 7:52 PM, tprashad0719 said:

Not to be a pain guys but any sample questions other then a guy on a ladder ?

There were actually quite a few ladder questions, more than I expected, but it seemed pretty straightforward.  Every picture had a blatant mistake and the questions were easy.  Make sure you only give one answer otherwise you won't get credit.

9 minutes ago, tprashad0719 said:

I believe it went ok. I believe half the questions are supposed to be when your actual training..I hope this spa test dont effect the hiring process 

Well the spa does serve a effect. Serves to make sure you can comprehend English cause communication between you and person you working with will be important especially in cases where you are flagging or his life is sort of in your hands. Also to demonstrate you have safety conscious.