Transit electrical helper exam 8611 results

tprashad0719

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First two days is HR. 8am till 4pm. After that is 7am back at the school we did the exams in for training. 

The first day we just went over employment information, pension, benefits and everything and they give you the employee mta care. 

5 hours ago, Jnbklyn said:

First two days is HR. 8am till 4pm. After that is 7am back at the school we did the exams in for training. 

The first day we just went over employment information, pension, benefits and everything and they give you the employee mta care. 

How did they reach out to you ? Through email or letter in mail ? 

Just an update. Spoke with someone from exams. SPA results from the June 2nd SPA exam should be put in the system in about 2 weeks the latest. Not sure when they’re going to reach out for hiring. Both TEH exams have been established on the chief officially so it should be soon. Does anybody know what’s the highest list number that wtarted Monday ? I’m between 70-100. 

5 hours ago, nyc27 said:

Just an update. Spoke with someone from exams. SPA results from the June 2nd SPA exam should be put in the system in about 2 weeks the latest. Not sure when they’re going to reach out for hiring. Both TEH exams have been established on the chief officially so it should be soon. Does anybody know what’s the highest list number that wtarted Monday ? I’m between 70-100. 

Maybe Must’ve only called top 20-30 people if the guy that started said it was about 20 people in his class. 

1 minute ago, Chro said:

Thank you btw.

Was hoping they'd at least give me a week so I could end on a good note with my current job. 

I'm afraid that too.... have a flight on next week to San Francisco.  After that got 3 weeks vacation.... hope they call me when will be on vacation.  

1 minute ago, Sam26 said:

I'm afraid that too.... have a flight on next week to San Francisco.  After that got 3 weeks vacation.... hope they call me when will be on vacation.  

Well they asked me when I could come in, so you might be able to ask for a later date. 

On 6/10/2019 at 3:56 PM, tprashad0719 said:

Where are the classes taken place at , location wise

1st day is at 130 Livingston and 2nd should be at Union Hall, 195 Montague. Day 3 is probably some E&E shop ..Congrats everybody