Transit electrical helper exam 8611 results

tprashad0719

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, tprashad0719 said:

Hey guys ,I received a letter today regarding exam 8611 transit electrical helper to come in for a SPA test? Has anyone done this ? How long after this test they hire you?

Damn u got a letter already , that’s wassup. Hopefully I can get mine soon. What did u score on the exam ? U can look at the other electrical helper exam threads from 8606 and 7609 I think it is to know what the spa is about. 

23 minutes ago, tprashad0719 said:

I scored 82.5 ,I'm surprised honestly I received it quicker then I expected but who knows how long after

Yea I thought they wouldn’t even start sending spa letter till like early 2019 but I’ll be looking out for mines. What date u gotta go in 

3 hours ago, MaxFever said:

Those that received the SPA letter do you have a regular driver's license or a CDL B with Hazmat/CDL B Permit ?

Oh yea those with that receive selective certification n can get picked early maybe. That could be why I didn’t get letter yet cause I have regular DL. Unless they also have regular DL too. 

2 hours ago, Josh327 said:

Oh yea those with that receive selective certification n can get picked early maybe. That could be why I didn’t get letter yet cause I have regular DL. Unless they also have regular DL too. 

I got a letter and i only got a regular DL but I'm sure you'll get your letter soon.