Transit electrical helper exam 8611 results

tprashad0719

@Dordonez18 did you have a chance to called them? I was removed from the list I had to go put my name back on it a few months back, last time I check the list they were up to the last person on that list. My list number is in the 100s. I’m not sure if they were open during this pandemic. 

• 2 months later...

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@JohnW....There’s no electrical questions, the only electrical question when I took it was just a simple circuit, basic staff. The exam is mostly reading comprehension. When is that exam?I thought MTA cancelled the up coming exams till further notice.

• 2 months later...
On 4/2/2020 at 1:25 PM, BKNYC said:

@Dordonez18 did you have a chance to called them? I was removed from the list I had to go put my name back on it a few months back, last time I check the list they were up to the last person on that list. My list number is in the 100s. I’m not sure if they were open during this pandemic. 

They are open now. Give them a call..

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/2/2020 at 1:25 PM, BKNYC said:

have you heard anything or gotten any updates ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey sorry to bring back an old forum, i got an invitation for pre employment at 180 livingston, do any of the guys here who were hired before know if they ask for cdl perm or cdl? or is it just the basic Passport/highschool diploma/ Drivers license? I let my cdl perm expire last year, didnt think i would ever get called plus coronavirus ruined the dmv for me.

On 9/25/2020 at 8:33 PM, Elk N said:

Hey sorry to bring back an old forum, i got an invitation for pre employment at 180 livingston, do any of the guys here who were hired before know if they ask for cdl perm or cdl? or is it just the basic Passport/highschool diploma/ Drivers license? I let my cdl perm expire last year, didnt think i would ever get called plus coronavirus ruined the dmv for me.

just basic information. you only need cdl if the job specifically asks for it. but they would have pointed that out in the application 

• 2 weeks later...

I got an email today stated I would be disqualify, because I don’t have in my resume that I done any kind of electrical work. But I did do some work as an Electrical  Helper, I worked with an electrician for a little while and I still do from time to time. I’m sick to my stomach right now hearing that from them. I just can’t catch a break.

On 10/8/2020 at 7:34 PM, BKNYC said:

I got an email today stated I would be disqualify, because I don’t have in my resume that I done any kind of electrical work. But I did do some work as an Electrical  Helper, I worked with an electrician for a little while and I still do from time to time. I’m sick to my stomach right now hearing that from them. I just can’t catch a break.

I suggest you update your resume and submit it along with a contact number for the electrician whom you have worked with.

• 1 month later...
  • Harry unpinned this topic
  • 6 months later...