MTA /Cleaner

jose75

13 hours ago, jose75 said:

Is it true that MTA is hiring cleaners ON THE SPOT at 130 Livingston?  

I doubt it 100% for the following reasons:

First, the Human Resources Office is located at 180 Livingston Street, not 130. I know it's confusing, however between going to NYU for my graduate degree, located in Downtown Brooklyn and mailing various items to/from the New York Transit Museum's offices, just like me, you'll realize that both addresses are a block away from each other.

Second, for those who took an examination for a Open-Competitive position such as Bus Operator, Conductor, Station Agent, Track Worker, Train Operator, etc., it wouldn't be fair for those candidates who took an exam and waited so long for a position, compared to those being hired on the spot for a cleaner position.

Third, as per the guidelines of the site, please be careful as far as what you type in CAPITAL letters.

Thank you...

• 1 month later...
On 8/23/2018 at 7:48 PM, +Young+ said:

I doubt it 100% for the following reasons:

First, the Human Resources Office is located at 180 Livingston Street, not 130. I know it's confusing, however between going to NYU for my graduate degree, located in Downtown Brooklyn and mailing various items to/from the New York Transit Museum's offices, just like me, you'll realize that both addresses are a block away from each other.

Second, for those who took an examination for a Open-Competitive position such as Bus Operator, Conductor, Station Agent, Track Worker, Train Operator, etc., it wouldn't be fair for those candidates who took an exam and waited so long for a position, compared to those being hired on the spot for a cleaner position.

Third, as per the guidelines of the site, please be careful as far as what you type in CAPITAL letters.

Thank you...

I went down Livingston Street, they were hiring for cleaneer/mechanic helper.  Someone put out the wrong information.  The guy at the front desk said everyone and the projects came down for the same reason.  

15 hours ago, jose75 said:

I went down Livingston Street, they were hiring for cleaner/mechanic helper.  Someone put out the wrong information.  The guy at the front desk said everyone and the projects came down for the same reason.  

Self-explanatory.

Archived