Wanted by TWU Local 100

GojiMet86

11 minutes ago, GojiMet86 said:

Saw this poster up in Ditmars Blvd, so I'm pretty sure many other stops got them too:

DkxSho-V4AAxjbI.jpg:large

I saw that at Canal Street yesterday on the (A)(C)(E) and maybe near the (6)(J)(N)(Q)(R)(W)(Z) on the surface level and I think also at Forest Hills (E)(F)(M)(R) . This is really disgraceful and it's sad that people don't know how to think before acting. 

@KK 6 Ave Local as for the desenfse part that you mention. I wouldn't recommend tasers but at least they should be taught to defend themselves and if they know how to, they should at least be able to have permission to defend themselves in some way depending on the situation. 

7 minutes ago, LaGuardia Link N Tra said:

I saw that at Canal Street yesterday on the (A)(C)(E) and maybe near the (6)(J)(N)(Q)(R)(W)(Z) on the surface level and I think also at Forest Hills (E)(F)(M)(R) . This is really disgraceful and it's sad that people don't know how to think before acting. 

@KK 6 Ave Local as for the desenfse part that you mention. I wouldn't recommend tasers but at least they should be taught to defend themselves and if they know how to, they should at least be able to have permission to defend themselves in some way depending on the situation. 

I recommended tasers because there's barely any harm done to the criminal, and they can be turned over to the police easily, and I don't think people would like to see a dude and a conductor fighting in the bus/train. Also most of these people are in their 60's taking on teens and adolescents who have much more flexibility and agility. 

Archived