Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Via Garibaldi 8

Express Bus Advocacy Group

4 minutes ago, R68OnBroadway said:

Ridership began to decline again in August 2018... I wonder why 🤨

Shocking.... *Sarcasm*... HORRENDOUS service that's why... So many missing buses...

• Upvote 1

MTA BOARD MEETING THIS MONDAY FOLKS!! My two minute speech (if I can attend will cover the following):

1. NEW EXPRESS BUSES - Will call for AT LEAST 500 NEW EXPRESS BUSES TO EXPAND PEAK, OFF-PEAK AND WEEKEND SERVICE. We need service in the 21st Century!!

2. MONTHLY EXPRESS BUS METROCARD - We are the ONLY commuter group that does not have a monthly pass and we live in transportation deserts! This discriminatory practice MUST END!!

3. NO-COINS POLICY: Unfairly targets seniors on fixed incomes and other occasional riders that should not have to pay $30.00 for an Easy Pay Metrocard!! This from an agency that complains about fare beating costing them $225 million annually, yet they make it harder for their riders to pay!! Unacceptable!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

My QM5 was very slow this morning because of POTUS visit.  Our B/O, who is a character announced on the PA "sorry for the delay folks, the president is eating breakfast somewhere. Oh wait, there he goes" [motorcade drives past us going into QMT]

• LMAO! 2
  • Upvote 1