Car inspector test result

Cranetech

Hello all I am new to this, however I would like some guidance. I responded and applied for car inspector during the October 27 2017 open house as for provisional. Passed the test and was hired as a Road car inspector. Followed up the Livingston process and after the drug test I have never heard from them. Exam came and I took it, not sure of the results. Is there any place I can check online if I am in good standing to be hired ? I feel if I go to Livingston they will tell me they can't help me. Any website reference to check for test results? The DCAS phone number has no record of my social and the exam.

You'll just have to wait. I also didn't get my results for the exam yet from last September. I was there for the open house too, did the drug test, and still waiting to hear back from them. They said they're still waiting to get approval to hire us

Thank you for your help. I know the agency is very large. I wish they would let the people know they are in good standing when the hiring process begins. That was my fear. You know waiting for some time and now you find your unable to be hired due to a technicality.

Archived