List restoration for Structure Maintainer

Nycguy1

Hoping I can get some info. I was called in for Structure Maintainer end of July and put on medical hold. I got cleared 4-5 weeks after took a second lab and was told I would be called for final processing. A few weeks went by I called Livingston and was told I had to restore my name back to the list which I did same day and received the letter from dcas confirming I was back on a couple days later. I am not sure what happens now. Everyone from my list has already been made permanent and there is a new class starting in a couple of weeks with provisionals from a later list. It seems that I have been skipped over for two classes so far since I was cleared from medical. Has anyone been through a similar situation? I appreciate any feedback 

Here's my two cents:

a) Continually check with DCAS to make sure that your name is on the list. To do so, call (212) 669 1357, press 2, enter your 9-digit social security number and follow the prompts.

b) I would call Ms. Rivera and see what's going on. If you get her answering machine, hang up. Make sure you speak to either her or somebody from that office in person.

Hope this helps.

• +Young+ changed the title to List restoration for Structure Maintainer

Archived