R68's on the (D)

Luis1985

This may sound like a really weird question to ask...but how come the R68's on the (D) look more beaten up then the R68's on the (:((N)(Q)(S)(W)? Not the Kawasaki R68A's on the (:D(N)(Q)(W), i'm talking about the regular R68's that have been on the (D) for years. They still run normal, but they look like they've been abused. Why is that?

This may sound like a really weird question to ask...but how come the R68's on the (D) look more beaten up then the R68's on the (:((N)(Q)(S)(W)? Not the Kawasaki R68A's on the (:D(N)(Q)(W), i'm talking about the regular R68's that have been on the (D) for years. They still run normal, but they look like they've been abused. Why is that?
Because New Yorkers treat the trains like shit.

same crap goes for the (3) , its not fair that they had to give up the 62As to the damn Queens (7), tehy sould of gotten the (4) r62

I feel like the city annd T/a dont give an "F" for us people in parts of da bronx, parts of broolyn and northern manhattan :( damn!n wtf~

we get stuck with the old, the others get the new:rolleyes:

no racism, but its the truth!

same crap goes for the (3) , its not fair that they had to give up the 62As to the damn Queens (7), tehy sould of gotten the (4) r62

I feel like the city annd T/a dont give an "F" for us people in parts of da bronx, parts of broolyn and northern manhattan :( damn!n wtf~

we get stuck with the old, the others get the new:rolleyes:

no racism, but its the truth!

Then tell your fellow riders to treat the trains nice and maybe they would be nicer :D I've already seen a R160 with Scratch-iti on it on the L.

I've see an R160 (8799) with graffiti inside but it's probably cleaned up by now. As for your question, the (D)'s R68s are maintained by Concourse Yard while theo thers are maintained out of Coney Island Yard. Concourse usually has a nice record of cleaning, but their R160s haven't undergone SMS yet.

Then tell your fellow riders to treat the trains nice and maybe they would be nicer :( I've already seen a R160 with Scratch-iti on it on the L.

Buy me an R32/33 and we have a deal LOL :D

R44s are also getting this crap not only from Pitken but 207

The (Q) has rusty R68/A's, take a look at them, and you'll see. Some people just treat trains like crap, like the windows are all scratched up. When i ride the (Q) to Brooklyn, i want to see the outside when its in the manhattan bridge, not scratches on my window cuz i cant see the outside clearly.

The (Q) has rusty R68/A's, take a look at them, and you'll see. Some people just treat trains like crap, like the windows are all scratched up. When i ride the (Q) to Brooklyn, i want to see the outside when its in the manhattan bridge, not scratches on my window cuz i cant see the outside clearly.

The 68A's are not even close to rusty... Look at the 38s/42s if you want rusty:cool:

Archived