Gee, I wonder....

Edgar

well mate, what about people going to Broadway line?

why take the (E) to 42nd and walk from 8-7th ave via the tunnel for (N) and (R) or yet better (E) to lex for pelham bay (6) to 59th

that would cause a over crowding and can lead to delays

it would be ok, ONLY if its a g/o for the train to reroute, but can lead to problems tho...

I do miss the late night (R) to 71st tho =( rather then a stupid (S)[(R)] running late nite on brooklyn

Newbies:

G.O.= General Order another word in the T/A as "DETOUR"

Guest Charles

Well there's be no need for the (R) to run via 63 Street because the (F) serves the line 24/7.

Although I agree with late night service to Continental. btw, does the (G) run to Continental on evenings and weekday late nights? I know it basically NEVER runs the 71 Av during the weekends.

btw, does the (G) run to Continental on evenings and weekday late nights? I know it basically NEVER runs the 71 Av during the weekends.

It's supposed to, late nights (and weekends like you said). Although with the way the (MTA) has mutilated the (G), I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't.

Well there's be no need for the (R) to run via 63 Street because the (F) serves the line 24/7.

Although I agree with late night service to Continental. btw, does the (G) run to Continental on evenings and weekday late nights? I know it basically NEVER runs the 71 Av during the weekends.

(G) as in Gary lol train runs as follows:

Weekday eveing, after 9PM (Or after RH) till about 6AM Mon-Thur.

Friday starting at 9PM (Or after RH) to about 6 am Monday all weekend

The only time you can see the (V) and (G) together is from 9p to midnight

anyways T/A seems to always have an issue cutting back the (G) to C. Sq , I dunno why, when I head to queens sumtimes to visit me abuelos , i dont see any track work, i dunno if the cut backs are due to Moving the OTs in/out of Jamaica Yard

anyways goin back on topic, leave the (R) how it is, however if the MTA is going to add new tunnel lights or sumin, then GO the (R) on the 63 to 57th

(G) as in Gary lol train runs as follows:

Weekday eveing, after 9PM (Or after RH) till about 6AM Mon-Thur.

Friday starting at 9PM (Or after RH) to about 6 am Monday all weekend

The only time you can see the (V) and (G) together is from 9p to midnight

anyways T/A seems to always have an issue cutting back the (G) to C. Sq , I dunno why, when I head to queens sumtimes to visit me abuelos , i dont see any track work, i dunno if the cut backs are due to Moving the OTs in/out of Jamaica Yard

anyways goin back on topic, leave the (R) how it is, however if the MTA is going to add new tunnel lights or sumin, then GO the (R) on the 63 to 57th

IMO, da track work is an excuse for da MTA to further cut back ghost train service

ya i also found this ad from the mta:

o3w2wz5xjtwsj3eyrw.jpg

just a small teaser :(

guess we need brighton local to bust them ghosts lol

_________

plz dun quote this pic, i dont want the image to fill the page

AH CALL ZACH WE NEED A GHOST BUSTER!!! :D:D:P

heh

Archived