Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Lawrence St

Bee Line Advocacy Group

10 minutes ago, RailRunRob said:

Got it.. That gives some reference to the context of previous comments.  So yeah way more moving parts with the between the County local Townships and Cities (ie Yonkers/WhitePlains) plus State. Homework.. Homework..

It’s a pain in the @ss to be honest. Even if it was just the DOT, they are not very receptive and that’s putting it lightly.

13 hours ago, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

It’s a pain in the @ss to be honest. Even if it was just the DOT, they are not very receptive and that’s putting it lightly.

Definitely seems so. A lot of people are way to comfortable in these agencies. Time for shake ups.   

35 minutes ago, RailRunRob said:

Definitely seems so. A lot of people are way to comfortable in these agencies. Time for shake ups.   

I insisted on them being present for my first meeting with the (MTA) . Of course no one came. I mean if the agency is going to improve bus service, they need the DOT on board. It’s that simple, so now we’ll try a second meeting, hopefully with the DOT present.