Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
zlapg

Best way to get to 250 Hudson Street?

Hello Forum Members,

I'm a subway newbie, and looking for some assistance on the best way to get to the above destination. This will be midday during the week.  I live on LI and was thinking of taking the LIRR to Atlantic Terminal in Brooklyn and catching the #2 to the Canal Street Station (Canal and Varick) and walking the few blocks.  However I'm not sure if the #2 stops there all the time.   I think I can also go to Penn and take the #1, but I usually like to avoid the hassles of Penn if I can. Thank you for your time and thoughts.

First off, welcome to the forums.

Secondly, the (2) skips Canal St at all times except late nights. That means, if you were to take the LIRR to Atlantic Terminal, you'd have to take the (2) to Chambers St and change over to the (1) local for Canal St.

• Thanks 1

Thank you Lance for the insights on the #2. Seems Penn might be the more efficient way. Good to know I have options!