Why baby why?

JJr142

My girlfriend had to break up with me last night because she was moving to Puerto Rico. She is in PR now. So made this poem, This is for you Maria.

Why baby Why?

"Why baby why did you have to go?

I will miss all of the kisses you used to

blow to me.

My heart screams in pain,making me know

your'e taking a train out of my life,makes

me feel horrible inside.

As i cry in the dark,i think of you,of all the

memories you and me went through.

My heart screams in anger,making me know

i cannot live those memories you and me had

again.

But now, its over,and i have to say goodbye,

but the thought of saying goodbye makes me

cry.

I try to hold back the tears,but its too hard,i

have to let it out.

Ahora, tu tiene una vida nuevo en Puerto Rico,

y yo te amo mucho.

Hasta pronto si yo te veo en la proxima visita al

isla del encanto. Adios mi amor.

Te qiero mucho

Aww I know how u fell soo much. Greta, my best friend in the world, use to say she always liked me but I thought she was joking. When my other friend Alex was going to move to Chicago, she wanted Greta to go because Alex is an only child and she and Greta are like sisters.

I regret not going for Greta's passes because on the day she left, she left a little heart with her picture on it and on the back it said that she's giving me her heart and that she'll always love me forever. I was an idiot for not going for her because maybe if I did, she would of still been here.

So you and Maria were lucky to have even gone out before she left. I never even kissed my Pipsqueak!! :rolleyes:

Yeah, when i heard the news she was moving, i didnt know what to say, i was shocked, i felt bad because we were close. Good thing we went out one final time. We went out to eat with my parents with maria's parents, since my mom was friends with maria's mom.

I never even kissed my Pipsqueak!! :rolleyes:

If you were double jointed, or "gifted down there", you would be able to......:D:P:p............

Yeah, when i heard the news she was moving, i didnt know what to say, i was shocked, i felt bad because we were close. Good thing we went out one final time. We went out to eat with my parents with maria's parents, since my mom was friends with maria's mom.

Well you gave something a try and it didn't work, but at least you were friends first, then a couple after, and still friends now........

Life deals a many heart-aches for love. I've been there quite a bit now, and all you do is just move on. For me, transit gets you alot, but it's hard to maintain it with the crazy tours/hours. It is even harder today since the good young women today, say they want a good young man, but they keep turning us down, when we ask, or don't call back when we leave our number (what I'm going through with this chick I met last week). Here is a word from the wise (If you take my wise words, you deserve whatever negative consequences that come from it), to the young men on here, who can't hold a realtionship with a good young woman, or get no play from a good young woman, cause deep down they want a man who will treat them like crap (ghetto-boys). Opposites attract, and there is nothing wrong with a "hood-rat chick" as long as she is cute, works, single, and knows when to be "hood", and when to be a young respectful woman..........

If you were double jointed, or "gifted down there", you would be able to......:D:P:p............

Well you gave something a try and it didn't work, but at least you were friends first, then a couple after, and still friends now........

Life deals a many heart-aches for love. I've been there quite a bit now, and all you do is just move on. For me, transit gets you alot, but it's hard to maintain it with the crazy tours/hours. It is even harder today since the good young women today, say they want a good young man, but they keep turning us down, when we ask, or don't call back when we leave our number (what I'm going through with this chick I met last week). Here is a word from the wise (If you take my wise words, you deserve whatever negative consequences that come from it), to the young men on here, who can't hold a realtionship with a good young woman, or get no play from a good young woman, cause deep down they want a man who will treat them like crap (ghetto-boys). Opposites attract, and there is nothing wrong with a "hood-rat chick" as long as she is cute, works, single, and knows when to be "hood", and when to be a young respectful woman..........

If you don't mind, I'd like to offer a girl's perspective.

We don't want men who will treat us poorly, exactly, but we don't want men who are too coddling. I blame it on the fact that us women are trying to portray an image of independence, which is why we never want to call you back, or we like to play "hard to get." But chances are, when we find men who strike that perfect balance, we'll stay with them through thick and thin.

There's no magic secret to making a relationship work. You just have to have loads of patience and respect.

If you don't mind, I'd like to offer a girl's perspective.

We don't want men who will treat us poorly, exactly, but we don't want men who are too coddling. I blame it on the fact that us women are trying to portray an image of independence, which is why we never want to call you back, or we like to play "hard to get." But chances are, when we find men who strike that perfect balance, we'll stay with them through thick and thin.

There's no magic secret to making a relationship work. You just have to have loads of patience and respect.

Depending on your nationality and ethnicity, I was actually referring to my own women (afro-american/afro-caribbean). Why do you think so many afro american men marry other women, than their own. Looking at your username, I would like to take a guess that you are "oriental" asian (I could use your flag, but am to lazy to do so), so I wasn't referring to your peoples or caucasians for the most part. For young men my age and under, who are afro american, well the women around my age and under who of the same ehnic background, are hip-hop girls, are are heavily influenced by that genre of style. Thug boy is in, good boy is out. I should have made that clearer. What I just typed is fact, not my opinion...........

As for me, I can treat a woman anyway she wants to be treated (short of abusive). I can multi-task.......:D:D:D.............

Depending on your nationality and ethnicity, I was actually referring to my own women (afro-american/afro-caribbean). Why do you think so many afro american men marry other women, than their own. Looking at your username, I would like to take a guess that you are "oriental" asian (I could use your flag, but am to lazy to do so), so I wasn't referring to your peoples or caucasians for the most part. For young men my age and under, who are afro american, well the women around my age and under who of the same ehnic background, are hip-hop girls, are are heavily influenced by that genre of style. Thug boy is in, good boy is out. I should have made that clearer. What I just typed is fact, not my opinion...........

As for me, I can treat a woman anyway she wants to be treated (short of abusive). I can multi-task.......:D:D:D.............

I'm actually half African-American, half Italian. =] Still not attracted to thugs...lol

I'm actually half African-American, half Italian. =] Still not attracted to thugs...lol

Not all young aoung afro-american women are, but so many are. You don't count since you are half Italian. Actually, I take that back. You are a main one who should be attracted to thugs. Ghetto thugs, and mafioso.:D:P:p......:rolleyes::D:D..............

• 2 weeks later...

Archived