Jump to content

Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
azspeedbullet

Bus detour and service changes

Recommended Posts

When a bus has a service change and is running a detour, why is that information never posted on the MTA website or the Bustime web page?

 

Today, i noticed the Q54 was bypassing 80st and Cooper Ave and driving straight across Metropolitan ave, skipping all the stops around Atlas Park area. Bustime only has this:

Capture.png

 

Why was the bus on a detour? there was no problems with the roads in the area

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, azspeedbullet said:

When a bus has a service change and is running a detour, why is that information never posted on the MTA website or the Bustime web page?

 

Today, i noticed the Q54 was bypassing 80st and Cooper Ave and driving straight across Metropolitan ave, skipping all the stops around Atlas Park area. Bustime only has this:

 Capture.png

 

Why was the bus on a detour? there was no problems with the roads in the area

If the (MTA) doesn't know about the service change then it won't post it.  Often times it if the drivers that will call in unplanned service changes and then it takes time for that to be posted online. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Via Garibaldi 8 said:

If the (MTA) doesn't know about the service change then it won't post it.  Often times it if the drivers that will call in unplanned service changes and then it takes time for that to be posted online. 

 

This been going on since Saturday..the buses is still running on a detour and there is still no notification posted. The mta should had plenty of time to post something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, azspeedbullet said:

 

This been going on since Saturday..the buses is still running on a detour and there is still no notification posted. The mta should had plenty of time to post something

Well then that's a problem.  Wouldn't be the first time someone dropped the ball either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.