Going to Chicago for a long weekend

R1Toasty

So, as you might have guessed from the title, I'm going to Chicago to visit relatives and do some 'L' riding. If anybody wants to see something specific or general about the 'L', I'm open to requests (as I always prefer to have a mission that to wander around and take photos and videos)... so, what would YOU like me to take pictures/videos of?

So, as you might have guessed from the title, I'm going to Chicago to visit relatives and do some 'L' riding. If anybody wants to see something specific or general about the 'L', I'm open to requests (as I always prefer to have a mission that to wander around and take photos and videos)... so, what would YOU like me to take pictures/videos of?

I also want to see the interior of El, well as bus, including some buses, etc.

I also think some COTA buses goes to Chicago as well.

I also want to see Vending Machine, turnstiles, and bus farebox if possible.

Get some photos of the 8 way junction!

- A

I also want to see the interior of El, well as bus, including some buses, etc.

I also think some COTA buses goes to Chicago as well.

I also want to see Vending Machine, turnstiles, and bus farebox if possible.

Sure! Thanks for the requests, I'll try to get as much as I can.

Well, I made it up safely, though traffic was bad (as to be expected). I'm visiting with the family right now, but I'll be going to ride the 'L' on Saturday. Until then, I'm still open to requests. I'll post pics in this thread when I'm done.

The subway system you're not allow to take pics. Bus i don't know but try to get those RTS-04, Designline and the new NovaBus. Their fleet is more interesting than ours. Have fun!

They have a similar policy about photography to that of NYC. See the rule on photography here.

I was wondering how you'll be travelling? Airplane or AMTRAK?

Keep mind that starting this weekend and next weekend, there is Empire Service affected by Metro-North trackwork..

Archived