MTA memoriblila page on sale 50% off

brokecrazy

15 hours ago, B35 via Church said:

You've been soliciting on here for quite some time now.

this is the MTA website. there is a thread on here about their transit collections. Maybe someone wants to buy a station sign and can afford it now,

I also had a lot of paper to unload and did not want to throw it away. it went to an ebay seller and to union turnpike.

also trying to sell metrocards here, have a 1/2 farecard and do not need full fare cards.

what are you implying here?

10 hours ago, brokecrazy said:

what is wrong with promoting the mta memoribiia website?

If you are informing users of a sale on the MTA memorabilia website post a link to it and stick to the same topic. Bump it up if you have to.

It almost seems like you're spamming your personal items up sale on here.

http://web.mta.info/nyct/materiel/collectsales/index.html

2 hours ago, Harry said:

If you are informing users of a sale on the MTA memorabilia website post a link to it and stick to the same topic. Bump it up if you have to.

It almost seems like you're spamming your personal items up sale on here.

http://web.mta.info/nyct/materiel/collectsales/index.html

I don't know how to link, sorry. I also tried to sell an entire guide a ride here, but no takers. and don't show me please, I would never get the hang of it. also tried to recycle subway vhs tapes, news stories and features but only one taker.

when I did advertise here, 2 people came to my apt to lookj at my tubs of stuff. 1 person only had $50 and the other spent $275  here.

47 minutes ago, brokecrazy said:

I don't know how to link, sorry. I also tried to sell an entire guide a ride here, but no takers. and don't show me please, I would never get the hang of it. also tried to recycle subway vhs tapes, news stories and features but only one taker.

when I did advertise here, 2 people came to my apt to lookj at my tubs of stuff. 1 person only had $50 and the other spent $275  here.

Okay I'll say it now. There is no selling of personal items on this website. Please, thank you.

• Harry locked this topic

Archived