Greeting and Salutations

Bdwy Line C/R

All I want to know is how long do I have to stay extra in this joint before I can pick? Puhleeeease don't tell me 3 years or more.

(N)(MTA)

Welcome to New York City Transit Forums.....idk if you are reffering to being a T/O, C/R or B/O you have to ask someone or someone will answer to you in the Transit Career Forums

All I want to know is how long do I have to stay extra in this joint before I can pick? Puhleeeease don't tell me 3 years or more.

(N)(MTA)

Actually, it's 10 years to pick here on this board, so stand in line like everyone else, with tears in your eyes........ :):D:D........Welcome........

(N)(MTA)

Well, I've only been here a short time and they let me pick a trick. My rdo's on the pick slip say T/F. I didn't find out till later that it meant Tuesday/Friday.

Welcome!

Welcome aboard. To answer your question, it's all about timing. Also your file number has alot to do with picking a job. The call sheets let you know what day you pick. You can ask one of the pick officers if you have to pick. If you don't have to pick, put in a G-2 and request what tour and days off you would like. As a former conductor, it took me 18 months to pick. Keep your head up and good luck!

Archived