Pre employment process minimum 3 year driving experience

Al149

Hey guys I have a question I just recently received my pre employment letter for mta bus conductor and I check out on all requirements I also have my cdl class b license the only requirement that has me worried is the minimum 3 years with driver license my appointment is next week and I have exactly 2 years and 9 months with my license will I just be disqualified if I go in knowing I only need a few more months for my 3rd year help me out someone thank you

10 hours ago, SoSpectacular said:

You shouldn't have to worry. With a few months left to go you're still a way from medical and final processing... What exam did you take? They'll let you ride out the remaining months.

10 hours ago, SoSpectacular said:

You shouldn't have to worry. With a few months left to go you're still a way from medical and final processing... What exam did you take? They'll let you ride out the remaining months.

Exam 7300  thank you 

10 hours ago, SevenEleven said:

If the Notice of Examination for your exam says that by the time of appointment, that you needed 3 years, they will tell you to come back when you reach that mark.

I will have no problem with that Thank you so much I was worried they will just flat out disqualify me 

2 hours ago, Al149 said:

I will have no problem with that Thank you so much I was worried they will just flat out disqualify me 

From my experience, they will until you have the 3 years of experience like was mentioned in post #3. If unsure, you can always call them - 347-643-8229/30/31/32 and ask.

Archived