Pre employment document problem

Tech89

• 3 weeks later...

Update: got the call on Friday and had to go for final prossessing on Wednesday 3/27 got that all sorted out so It looks like I’m a transit employee now. It only looked like they called the first few people Because there’s wasn’t that many people there

7 minutes ago, Brimmer91 said:

What should I expect for the medical ? 

If you check out the following posts from the Track Worker 3600 thread, it should be self-explanatory:

293, 307, 591, 606, 1175, 1220, 1241, 1269, 1541 & 1922.

Although you're not going for the Track Worker position, if you were to compare the physical you're going to go through compared to these posts, it should be 95% similar.

Good luck!!

5 hours ago, Brimmer91 said:

Nice, I got called to go in Monday April 1. Did they give u a start date ? 

What should I expect for the medical ? 

I start training on the 29th. Medical is vision, hearing, ekg, test urine for diabetes, spirometry test, and blood pressure. Expect to be there till 4ish 

33 minutes ago, Brimmer91 said:

Hey did u take a 21 page booklet in a yellow envelope ? Didn’t they take that paper work when we did the drug test ?  

Thanks for the update btw

No all I went with was all my ID’s, a blue pen and just in case I brought all the diplomas. They give you another 20+ page booklet that you have to fill out 

• 2 years later...

Becoming a professional fireman can seem daunting, especially when there are a lot of steps involved. As one of the first people to pull down a ladder to put out a fire, you might feel like you're just about at the beginning of your life as a hero. Or maybe you aren't even sure if becoming a hero is the right career path for you. Either way, when you decide that it's time to pick up a hose and join the profession. You can visit this online firefighter preparation course. This helped very much to be submitted for this job.