New Northeast Corridor Photos

Eric Kreszl

12 bi-lelvel coaches in that set!!!!

WHOA! Damn, your right! NJT is really testing those ALP-46s.

I wonder why they did that.....

BTW, Great pics Eric!

I might be heading out to Elizabeth soon again.

Oh, and to Eastman, not to be annoying or anything, but those NJT cars are not called bilevels, they're called multilevels....

LIRR is the only railroad around here that cars like that are called bilevels.....

Nice pictures Eric. It looks like alot of trains went by there.

I'll tell you what, it looks like it definitely takes two ALP46's to move that small city. That thing should have its own zip code.

I can't tell that multilevel train stopped there or not, if it did how was the acceleration on departure?

I'll tell you what, it looks like it definitely takes two ALP46's to move that small city. That thing should have its own zip code.

I can't tell that multilevel train stopped there or not, if it did how was the acceleration on departure?

It look like that was on Train 3952 which is the 2:17 Super Express from Trenton.

The Multi-level consist did not stop at Elizabeth at all.

The Multi-level consist did not stop at Elizabeth at all.
Thats because that was a Super Express train. Stops: Trenton, Hamilton, Princeton, Newark, New York.

Pablo: why are NJTs "multilevels" called multilevels, but LIRR's "bilevels" called bilevels?
LIRR ordered their "bilevels" as "bilevels". NJT ordered their "multilevels" as "multilevels". Its just to not get confused between the two railroads I guess. It was explained more thoroughly months ago that I can't remember much of the reason.

Archived