Vehicle Accident and Hiring

jmksi

I was involved in a car accident where I hit pedestrians instead of a car. They walked out into the street in the middle of the block without warning. They survived and no charges were filed. It wasn't my fault. Will this disqualify me from being hired? It's my only blemish.

9 hours ago, jmksi said:

I was involved in a car accident where I hit pedestrians instead of a car. They walked out into the street in the middle of the block without warning. They survived and no charges were filed. It wasn't my fault. Will this disqualify me from being hired? It's my only blemish.

As long as you don't have more than two accidents on your abstract, whether it's your fault or not, you should be fine, especially for Train Operator.

If you're still unsure, you can call them at 347-643-8229/30/31/32 and ask them.

In addition, have you considered posting this question in the T/O 7604 Hiring Process Thread? Perhaps somebody who follows that thread who's been in this predicament (or something similar) can answer your question with experience.

Archived