• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ADD:

Sutter Ave-Rutland Road

Saratoga Ave

Rockaway Ave

Junius St. 

Three stations remain before the IRT is complete.

Brooklyn Museum (would complete the 2

Utica Ave (would complete the 4)

New Lots Ave

So far no additions to the B division... and 57th Street on the Broadway line is still shown as offline. 

OMNY Active list

(1) All Stations 

(2) 241st Street to Grand Army Plaza, Franklin Ave to Flatbush Ave (1 Station) 

(3) 148th Street to Grand Army Plaza, Franklin Ave New Lots Ave (1 Stations) 

(4) All Stations 

(5) All Stations 

(6) All Stations  

(7) All Stations 

(S) 42nd St All Stations (line not in service)  

(A) 207th Street to Euclid Ave, Howard Beach-JFK (20 Stations) 

(C) All Stations 

(E) Sutphin Blvd-JFK, Jackson Heights-Roosevelt Avenue to Lexington Ave/53rd Street, 7th ave to World Trade Center (7 Stations) 

(B) Bedford Park Blvd to Broadway-Lafayette Street, Atlantic Ave, Prospect Park (8 Stations) 

(D) Norwood-205th St to Broadway-Lafayette Street, Atlantic Ave (15 stations)  

(F) Jackson Heights-Roosevelt Avenue, Lexington Ave-63rd St, 47-50th streets to Broadway-Lafayette Street, York St to Jay Street-Metro Tech (34 Stations)  

(M) Jackson Heights-Roosevelt Avenue, 36th Street to Lexington Ave/53rd Street, 47-50th streets to Broadway-Lafayette Street (24 Stations)  

(G) Court Square, Hoyt-Schermerhorn Streets, (19 Stations) 

(L) 8th Ave to Union Square, Broadway Junction (20 stations) 

(N) Astoria-Ditmars Blvd to Atlantic Ave (11 Stations) 

(Q) 96th Street-2nd Ave to Canal street, Atlantic Ave, Prospect Park (18 Stations)  

(R) Jackson Heights-Roosevelt Avenue, 36th street to Jay St-Metro Tech, Atlantic ave, 86th Street, (22 Stations) 

(W) All Stations  

(J)/(Z) Fulton St to Canal St, Broadway Junction, Sutphin Blvd-JFK (25 stations)

(S) Franklin All stations.

(S) Rockaway none (5 Stations)

On 8/1/2020 at 12:11 AM, Kamen Rider said:

FAILURE!

Brooklyn Museum is not complete  

I don’t consider it as failure. They are still doing work at The Brooklyn Museum Station. I drove by it over the weekend. Station will get on line once elevators are up and other logistical factors are taken place. 

Also, let’s be mindful that these crews are finishing the work ahead of schedule so if they miss a station or 2 we shouldn’t be fussing. Glad that Queens is being worked on and (L) line 

Now there a detail mapped about OMNY and it is till the end of August till early September installations:

august-omny-detailed-map.png

Looks like after August FINALLY Brooklyn is next and then it should be all completed and it should be OMNY wide.  Then MTA should introduce the NEW MTA own OMNY card.   Waiting a long time for that.  Don't want to keep using my credit card for OMNY.  It's convenient YES but still prefer MTA own OMNY card so my bank info does not have to be in their system if you know what I mean.. 

Edited by mikecintel

On 8/4/2020 at 9:30 AM, Future ENY OP said:

I don’t consider it as failure. They are still doing work at The Brooklyn Museum Station. I drove by it over the weekend. Station will get on line once elevators are up and other logistical factors are taken place.  

What does work on elevators have do to with working on the turnstiles?

On 8/5/2020 at 9:43 PM, mikecintel said:

Looks like after August FINALLY Brooklyn is next and then it should be all completed and it should be OMNY wide.  Then MTA should introduce the NEW MTA own OMNY card.   Waiting a long time for that.  Don't want to keep using my credit card for OMNY.  It's convenient YES but still prefer MTA own OMNY card so my bank info does not have to be in their system if you know what I mean.. 

That’s not how OMNY works, let alone contactless translations at all.

On 8/5/2020 at 9:43 PM, mikecintel said:

Now there a detail mapped about OMNY and it is till the end of August till early September installations:

august-omny-detailed-map.png

Wonder why Brooklyn is always last (IIRC, it was the same pattern with Metrocard. Manhattan and Staten Island first, then the Bronx and I think Queens)

They really snubbed the former BMT Eastern and Southern Divisions in Brooklyn and Queens, though they did the IRT and IND to Euclid. Red haired stepchildren Crosstown, recaptured BMT Culver, Lefferts, and the Rockaway operation also left to last.