full Crosstown Line

full Culver Line

full Myrtle Ave Line

Brighton Line as far south as Ave J.

also...

ADD:

15th/Prospect Park

fort Hamilton Parkway.

Watch, West End is going to be the last line they put it, calling it right now.

There was an OMNY focused webinar hosted by Cubic yesterday, and while most of it centered on buses (see my post in the OMNY Bus thread), there were some nuggets of info that applied to the subways as well, and I'll post it here:

• There are 3,420 active readers in Subway Stations as of late September (that number has certainly gone up).
  • MTA sees Citibike as a potential partner entity of OMNY, along with other obvious partners (ferries, PATH, NICE/Bee-Line), and they're working on "regional aspects" of OMNY right now so that they can come up with and seal agreements with other agencies to use and accept OMNY.
    • However, they're waiting until their back-end system is "fully mature" before beginning the physical rollout with those orgs, which they expect to happen in 2022. Their ultimate goal here: "to support Mobility as a Service".
  • "Now, whether we continue and use those same type of (unlimited) passes in an OMNY environment or we would transcend to a fare capping environment...those are policy decisions that are yet to be determined..." - Al seems to hint that that if NYCTA switches over to fare capping with OMNY, unlimited ride passes wouldn't necessarily stay along for the ride. I might be over-interpreting that statement (or just flat out reading it wrong), but it does raise some interesting possibilities/questions...
  • Towards the end, the possibility is briefly raised of on/off-peak fares - around minute 43 - once OMNY is fully rolled out, suggesting they're at least thinking about it for the subways, given that the RR's already run on that model...

Second and third bullet points are in the post I made in the OMNY Bus thread, but felt that they applied here as well. Can delete them from this post however, Mods, if need be.

If you're interested in watching the webinar yourself, you can sign up and watch it here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4487088671056335119

6 hours ago, IntExp said:

There was an OMNY focused webinar hosted by Cubic yesterday, and while most of it centered on buses (see my post in the OMNY Bus thread), there were some nuggets of info that applied to the subways as well, and I'll post it here:

• There are 3,420 active readers in Subway Stations as of late September (that number has certainly gone up).
  • MTA sees Citibike as a potential partner entity of OMNY, along with other obvious partners (ferries, PATH, NICE/Bee-Line), and they're working on "regional aspects" of OMNY right now so that they can come up with and seal agreements with other agencies to use and accept OMNY.
    • However, they're waiting until their back-end system is "fully mature" before beginning the physical rollout with those orgs, which they expect to happen in 2022. Their ultimate goal here: "to support Mobility as a Service".
  • "Now, whether we continue and use those same type of (unlimited) passes in an OMNY environment or we would transcend to a fare capping environment...those are policy decisions that are yet to be determined..." - Al seems to hint that that if NYCTA switches over to fare capping with OMNY, unlimited ride passes wouldn't necessarily stay along for the ride. I might be over-interpreting that statement (or just flat out reading it wrong), but it does raise some interesting possibilities/questions...
  • Towards the end, the possibility is briefly raised of on/off-peak fares - around minute 43 - once OMNY is fully rolled out, suggesting they're at least thinking about it for the subways, given that the RR's already run on that model...

Second and third bullet points are in the post I made in the OMNY Bus thread, but felt that they applied here as well. Can delete them from this post however, Mods, if need be.

If you're interested in watching the webinar yourself, you can sign up and watch it here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4487088671056335119

Thanks for the info.  Do you know how we can download the video without registering and you watch it later? 

1 hour ago, Kamen Rider said:

ADD:

Rockaway Line
Beach 90th 

Beach 98th

Beach 116th 

Brighton Line
Church Ave 

Ave J

Culver Line

Ditmas Ave

Bay Parkway.

if your money was on the Rockaway line being last, you just lost.

I literally said and I quote, "Watch West End be the last one's to get OMNY." Someone said it would be Rockaway and I won, but at what cost? I can't remember if Sea Beach already has OMNY or not and the same with the rest of 4th Av, but West End has to be the last one, there is no way it isn't.

1 hour ago, Vulturious said:

I literally said and I quote, "Watch West End be the last one's to get OMNY." Someone said it would be Rockaway and I won, but at what cost? I can't remember if Sea Beach already has OMNY or not and the same with the rest of 4th Av, but West End has to be the last one, there is no way it isn't.

Sea Beach does not have any yet.

9 hours ago, Vulturious said:

I guess you was right