Anyone else got their results for car inspector #7615

Varr

• 4 weeks later...

37 minutes ago, GDBOY said:

Nope, were you provisional when they called you?

It was for the permanent spot for car inspector. They sent a mail saying to come in for processing for car inspector. But then, they said there wasn't any vacancies available for car inspector, to disregard the letter, but come in for processing still. They said there's vacancies available for road car inspector, if interested, else wait till car inspector vacancies become available

13 minutes ago, Varr said:

It was for the permanent spot for car inspector. They sent a mail saying to come in for processing for car inspector. But then, they said there wasn't any vacancies available for car inspector, to disregard the letter, but come in for processing still. They said there's vacancies available for road car inspector, if interested, else wait till car inspector vacancies become available

Do you know if there is a number that I can contact them to see why I was skipped or if they mailed out the letters but I didn’t get it?

6 minutes ago, Varr said:

Call the number for 180 Livingston street, I can't remember what the number is. Ask to speak to someone from exams for hiring, to find out about your list number

Thank you, I will update here if I get updated information

5 hours ago, Varr said:

Call the number for 180 Livingston street, I can't remember what the number is. Ask to speak to someone from exams for hiring, to find out about your list number

I called and they said class for Road Car Inspector is currently full. There might be classes for regular car inspector end of may.

On 5/6/2019 at 4:49 PM, Varr said:

Thanks for the update

Did they call you after the drug test for Road Car Inspector? I gave the drug test on the 1st of May for RCI but have not been called for the medical yet. What about you?

On 5/6/2019 at 10:03 AM, Varr said:

Same thing happened to me. I went there for the drug test for RCI on the 1st of May. But have not been called for the Medical yet. Did they call you for the Medical?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/26/2019 at 12:27 PM, Varr said:

Hey guys, just an update. I'm in, I start training on Sept 30. Got called in two weeks before for medical and final processing 

Nice! Did u know how many people they will need? It wat for RCI or CI?