Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
The TransitMan

NJT Bus Operations: Scrapped Equipment List

On 10/21/2019 at 9:16 PM, DCTransitFilms said:

I'm wondering how 1606 got on the scrapped list form when I heard its still active. Idk somebody just put that 1606 was still active on WIkipedia.

1606 is active. Egg Harbor Township garage. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Greetings!!!

The FIRST PAGE has been updated! Submitted for your approval! Enjoy!

***The latest updates are based on observations and reports from other on this forum. Also...

On 10/9/2019 at 2:35 PM, The TransitMan said:

Greetings!

On October 8th, I was on the train and noticed a group of scrapped buses along Route 1 & 9? Anyways,I know there are a lot more MCIs that got scrapped. Anyone have any numbers to report?

Does anyone have a clue as to what buses are in there? I know NJT but what numbers? Anyone have an idea?

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, The TransitMan said:

Greetings!!!

The FIRST PAGE has been updated! Submitted for your approval! Enjoy!

***The latest updates are based on observations and reports from other on this forum. Also...

Does anyone have a clue as to what buses are in there? I know NJT but what numbers? Anyone have an idea?

5952, 5998, and 6391 may’ve came back into service at one point but I haven’t seen them yet. Also 7109 was retired from fire damage and was on the Wikipedia list for a while now unless that bus returned to service.