NJT Bus Operations: Scrapped Equipment List

The TransitMan

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/31/2020 at 12:33 PM, Tranzitfan81 said:

Saw that, highly doubt if it will be scrapped though.  It may take a while but it can be repaired.

19137 was hit right at the rear axles right side. Very fixable the wheels took most of the hit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2020 at 7:39 PM, The TransitMan said:

Greetings!

The FIRST PAGE has been updated! Submitted for your approval! Enjoy!

I forgot to mention that 5375 is OOS from a crash from June and I don't believe it'll be repaired since the NABIs are set to begin retiring soon if im not wrong

20081 and 7271 involved in collision along Route 295. A lot of damage on 7271 (route 139) which rear ended 20081 (route 113). Looks minor damage on 20081 but 7271 has a broken barrier. Hopefully everyone is alright. Pictures of the collision are in the second link.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2020/08/17/at-least-12-hurt-when-nj-transit-buses-crash-in-secaucus/

https://dailyvoice.com/new-jersey/ridgefieldpark/police-fire/update-12-hospitalized-after-lincoln-tunnel-bound-buses-crash/792596/

On 8/10/2020 at 8:13 PM, DCTransitFilms said:

I forgot to mention that 5375 is OOS from a crash from June and I don't believe it'll be repaired since the NABIs are set to begin retiring soon if im not wrong

Might be fixed it will 2022 before Nabi's start to retire.

On 8/20/2020 at 12:40 PM, busdude2 said:

Might be fixed it will 2022 before Nabi's start to retire.

In my opinion it seems unlikely since I don't think NJ Transit will logically repair a bus with that much damage if the type of buses will begin retiring in 2 years but anything could happen