Jump to content
Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

NJT Bus Operations: Scrapped Equipment List


The TransitMan
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, busdude2 said:

A real shame the last one could not be saved.

The last of the true high floor bus model, outside of the MCI coaches.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, DCTransitFilms said:

7121

Wow, considering this is a Meadowlands unit it is very well possible that the 21000s will be replacing their 7100s and maybe also 9000s, as well as those at Wayne.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, JLiu15 said:

Wow, considering this is a Meadowlands unit it is very well possible that the 21000s will be replacing their 7100s and maybe also 9000s, as well as those at Wayne.

Guessing so for 7121-7187. 7179-7187 are already gone because of high mileage . Also the 7100s and 9000s are like 12 (7100s) or 14 (9000s) years old. I’m also hearing 7101-7118 are also retired from Howell as well as those haven’t been out for a while. The Wikipedia page has them retired but CPTDB does not yet. Not sure however.

Edited by DCTransitFilms
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, DCTransitFilms said:

Guessing so for 7121-7187. 7179-7187 are already gone because of high mileage . Also the 7100s and 9000s are like 12 (7100s) or 14 (9000s) years old. I’m also hearing 7101-7118 are also retired from Howell as well as those haven’t been out for a while. The Wikipedia page has them retired but CPTDB does not yet. Not sure however.

Nvm on 7101-7118. Though idk if any units retired yet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, DCTransitFilms said:

Nvm on 7101-7118. Though idk if any units retired yet

7101, 7108, 7112 and 7116 have all gotten the black paint so far. 

  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/4/2021 at 8:33 PM, DCTransitFilms said:

7121, 7417, 7424-7425, 7443, 8095, 8260 are retired which aren't listed on here

...because nobody posted those buses on here, until now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

7101-7118 was never officially retired. Those buses are back in service. Howell for the summer will have 64 139 runs and 9 319 jobs. They need all available buses, and they kept the 112/113/114/116 jobs they have. 

  • Thumbs Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/3/2021 at 3:16 PM, davemackey said:

Those buses were retired in April of this year.

Looks like these buses are all back in service with black paint removed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/5/2021 at 1:13 PM, JLiu15 said:

Looks like these buses are all back in service with black paint removed.

except for the previously retired 7109.

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, davemackey said:

except for the previously retired 7109.

7110 is back on the road as well. Guess its repairs at Washington twp are done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All of those 7100s are back on the road especially since Howell has got 9 319 runs for the summer and there full load of 64 139 jobs, as well as covering ironbounds 111,112,113,114,116. They need every available bus especially the addition of the 319.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/14/2021 at 2:47 AM, 553 Bridgeton said:

All of those 7100s are back on the road especially since Howell has got 9 319 runs for the summer and there full load of 64 139 jobs, as well as covering ironbounds 111,112,113,114,116. They need every available bus especially the addition of the 319.

7440, 7493, 7699 add list

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.