2002 MCI D4500

Ryan Francois

19 minutes ago, trainfan22 said:

They probably need it to make service. To me every MTA Bus depot with express routes should have a few 2002 MCI's... Why does CP have damn near 20 of them while FR has none I will never know.

Needed at CP (if you see the majority they have at the depot): On rush hours, they have a lot of Xpress routes  at the busy hours with a lot of MCIs being used in-service. Out of all the MTA Bus Xpress at the depot, CP is the biggest. 

21 minutes ago, trainfan22 said:

They probably need it to make service. To me every MTA Bus depot with express routes should have a few 2002 MCI's... Why does CP have damn near 20 of them while FR has none I will never know.

CP gets a lot of the oldest POS express buses

49 minutes ago, Calvin said:

Needed at CP (if you see the majority they have at the depot): On rush hours, they have a lot of Xpress routes  at the busy hours with a lot of MCIs being used in-service. Out of all the MTA Bus Xpress at the depot, CP is the biggest. 

I know that. They could swap some CAT C13 MCI's with 2002 units so CP wouldn't have an many 02 units is what I was trying to say.