Slant on the N

UlmerPark B6

:(

I will be visiting New York next week, on business and I have a coiple of days to myself. Will the slants be on the (;) line then? When is the best time to get them? During peak hours or weekends? Which location is the best to wait for them at?

the slants will definitely still be on the (:) then. I would hunt for them during rush hours but every time I've done it I've hunted them during middays and I've only had to wait around 20 minutes. Don't try weekends because the (:( doesn't run then. You could try waiting for them at Brighton Beach, 145th St., anywhere on 6th Ave. or places where there is an island platform between the (:) tracks (i.e. Atlantic ave.).

the slants will definitely still be on the (:( then. I would hunt for them during rush hours but every time I've done it I've hunted them during middays and I've only had to wait around 20 minutes. Don't try weekends because the (;) doesn't run then. You could try waiting for them at Brighton Beach, 145th St., anywhere on 6th Ave. or places where there is an island platform between the (:) tracks (i.e. Atlantic ave.).

bedford park...during rush hours

in da afts, they send da slants in storage at concourse into service

i aint even gonna lie...

the last time i took an R40 SLANT was on the Coney Island-bound (N) express train. it was a thursday afternoon and i was going to work.

the last time i took an R40M was on the Downtown (A) and switched to the Downtown (;).

Last time i took an R42 was on the uptown (A) and switched to the (E).

SLANT TRAINS: not really my type. i mean i do feel bad to watch them go, but i wasnt really into those cars much. My R68A's are good with me.

Archived