Train Simulator New Routes/Workshop Senarios

What are some routes that you would like to see made in Train Simulator? I got some routes, feel free to list them down as well. Also, you can post Workshop Scenarios in here if you like, I'll love to play them.

New routes to be considered:

1. NYC to Albany. (Empire Service and Metro-North) They have NYC to Croton-Harmon Already,

2. NYC to Montauk. (LIRR Montauk Branch and Babylon Branch) The central branch for Montauk Trains should also be included.

3. NYC to Port Jervis. (NJT Main and Bergen Lines and Metro-North's Port Jervis Line)

4. Staten Island Railway.

• 2 years later...

On 4/26/2019 at 11:56 AM, Lil 57 said:

What are some routes that you would like to see made in Train Simulator? I got some routes, feel free to list them down as well. Also, you can post Workshop Scenarios in here if you like, I'll love to play them.

New routes to be considered:

1. NYC to Albany. (Empire Service and Metro-North) They have NYC to Croton-Harmon Already,

2. NYC to Montauk. (LIRR Montauk Branch and Babylon Branch) The central branch for Montauk Trains should also be included.

3. NYC to Port Jervis. (NJT Main and Bergen Lines and Metro-North's Port Jervis Line)

4. Staten Island Railway.

I know this is late pass but NYC to Albany and Hoboken to Port Jervis routes are in the steam workshop.

The Hoboken - Port Jervis route can be found by typing in "Bergen Line" in the search bar.

I'd like to see the NYC - Philly NEC corridor redone as it's kind of an mess and unrealistic stops for the Amtrak services. And the route is unusable in quick drive mode. Luckily the Trenton - NYC was redone which is good for NJT trains, have a bunch of NEC and NJCL runs downloaded from the workshop.