Transit Electrical Helper, Exam No. 9624

NycHopeful718

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, sweetorange said:

Was that email for Exam No. 9624?I took 9624 but no any emails came in..crying...

I haven’t either and when I talk to them on the phone they said I will get my list number at the end of the year and in the email 6 to 8 months but I haven’t received any recent emails with Any employment Form As of recent

On 9/19/2020 at 3:50 PM, Jamal022 said:

I haven’t either and when I talk to them on the phone they said I will get my list number at the end of the year and in the email 6 to 8 months but I haven’t received any recent emails with Any employment Form As of recent

Yes, they said the same thing to me too. Hopefully we get our list number soon, because its almost the end of the year. lets keep each other updated...

Guys I submitted the application to the email already without the list number. Since it is due on 9/24, I'm almost certain the dob won't hold it against you for not putting down the list number since we never received it yet and they are asking for us to send back application so soon. 

38 minutes ago, Elk N said:

Ignore the cdl part, put N/A for list number. Anyone who recieved and sent the canvass letter did you recieve an invitation to attend something on Monday sept 28th?? thats the next step. 

Is everyone whoever took 9624 supposed to receive canvass letter?I dont have that thing, so i am curious... 

11 minutes ago, sweetorange said:

Is everyone whoever took 9624 supposed to receive canvass letter?I dont have that thing, so i am curious... 

I think its in sections similar to the safety proffiency test, or depends on how many you got wrong on the first test? 

1 hour ago, Kad96 said:

@sweetorange I think they sending canvas letters according to how high they scored. One of my friends who also took the exam scored a little less than me and hasn’t gotten the email for the canvas yet. 

Lets hope tommorow? If not we should call to see whats up. Keep me updated and i will do the same!

I received email yesterday from MTA HR asking me to email prove of my education, Which I did. Today I received another email, scheduling me for an appointment  at 180  Livingston to continue preemployment process later next week in person.

One of the comments on the forum was about CDL , I’m pretty sure it’s not a requirement it’s definitely a Bonus. So it’s definitely some kind of movement on the exam list

I called one of the mta transit people and told them none of us received a letter of invitation for the pre employment thing. I got a question for everyone going on monday sept 28th, does anyone have a cdl permit or cdl? If not i think we are all going into elevator or power section

5 minutes ago, Elk N said:

I called one of the mta transit people and told them none of us received a letter of invitation for the pre employment thing. I got a question for everyone going on monday sept 28th, does anyone have a cdl permit or cdl? If not i think we are all going into elevator or power section

What is power station?