Rescheduling a appointment mta bus operator

Al149

What’s going on guys I recently in January had a appointment for bus operator when I went to the appointment I found out I was a couple months short of the minimum years driving requirement which is 3 years so they gave me a paper with a number on it and said when the couple months past by and I complete my 3 years to call the number to reschedule a appointment I called and was forward to the person who handles my exam number but it takes me to voicemail I left a voicemail I’m just wondering if anyone has had to reschedule before and know about how long it can take to get a reschedule date for a appointment .

thank you  

6 hours ago, Al149 said:

What’s going on guys I recently in January had a appointment for bus operator when I went to the appointment I found out I was a couple months short of the minimum years driving requirement which is 3 years so they gave me a paper with a number on it and said when the couple months past by and I complete my 3 years to call the number to reschedule a appointment I called and was forward to the person who handles my exam number but it takes me to voicemail I left a voicemail I’m just wondering if anyone has had to reschedule before and know about how long it can take to get a reschedule date for a appointment .

thank you  

Keep calling or go there in person. If you don't have to reinstate your name to the list, then they should be able to give you a date for pre-employment.