Your Transit Memorabilia

Brighton Local

Awsome hard hat, now all you need is a safety vest and a flashlight and you are ready to work. I just got a white one from Capital Program Managment but I'm in PA and can't post pics yet.

Edited by INDman

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awsome hard hat, now all you need is a safety vest and a flashlight and you are ready to work. I just got a white one from Capital Program Managment but I'm in PA and can't post pics yet.

Well I do already have a Neon Green type vest, so I guess I would just need the flashlight.

Ok, how, and where did you find that?!!:cool:

at Lawrence Street they were replacing a (R) line route map and underneath was this 1980s (R) map so i ask if i can have it and he said i dont care so i got it

I know I know, I have way too much stuff, but this should be the last one for a while. A new hard hat for my collection. This green one is from the station department, workers who fix platfrom edges, change signs, paint colums, and anything else that has to do with the up keep of station.

DSC01540.jpg

DSC01541.jpg

My minute collection consists of a pair of "NYCTA"-stamped gloves, AND.... a screw used to hold the hinged metal panel over the door motor in place. From an R-40 Slant, it hit me on the head when it fell out of its hole. I then proceeded to annex it, and so it became a part of my realm....;)

One day I hope to buy a front and side rollsign from an R-40, a Flipdot sign from an R-38, a side rollsign from an R-32 (specifically, the one with the manual cranks), Redbird rollsigns, and a car number plate from an R-38.:)

• 3 weeks later...