End Of RTS Era Review😁

King Transit

This is it ladies and gentlemen. This is the end of RTS era !!! I am excited to recap all of 4 decades of every RTS genration from between General Motors Co.(GMC), Transportation Manufacturing Co. (TMC), and Novabus companies that boost their psychic industrial work to make our TA customers in NYC and across the country, getting into tasting these RTS' for a second level advancement as successors of Fishbowl "New Looks" since 1959. 

So that's why I share this review(reupload) to you all not only the RTS era ended, but as a Memorial Day special to honor all RTS' we've experienced since the '80s. Personally, I severely miss my encounters with TMC & Novabus RTS-06s ever since I came into the USA in 2007. First out og ENY depot and with my first route of NYC, the B17 as also my first home route. Along with my experiences of these out of Flatbush, Ulmer Park, Grand Ave, Fresh Pond, and Micheal J.Quill(especially in Queens and Bronx)....

Edited by King Transit