Falling in Love on the Subway

Marques D

Have you ever fallen in love with someone you’ve seen on the train or bus? Or, have you ever met or seen someone you like but didn’t have the courage to go up to that person? 

As a newbie to the rail fan community, and I know it’s off topic, it’s tough to find love with someone who doesn’t share my love for the transit system. Has this happened to you. Share away!!!

On 6/30/2019 at 7:10 PM, Marques D said:

Have you ever fallen in love with someone you’ve seen on the train or bus? Or, have you ever met or seen someone you like but didn’t have the courage to go up to that person? 

As a newbie to the rail fan community, and I know it’s off topic, it’s tough to find love with someone who doesn’t share my love for the transit system. Has this happened to you. Share away!!!

I'll say most have seen someone they find attractive on subways, usually by their characteristics, most will never talk to them. 

I however haven't been in love with anybody on the subway, that's getting to know them for months. Most people on the subway here in the city tend to be reserved on the system as it is meant for travel. And I know some wouldn't want to even meet up with others on the subway, due to all the incidents going on lately of harassment. 

Finding love on the system happens, but most I know prefer doing it the conventional way, welcome!

• 4 weeks later...