Where to buy MTA Bus Company Uniform?

ElKaotico

Hi guys! I am an MTA Bus Company' Bus Operator newby and like to know if anyone is kind enough to info. me as to where I can purchase the required uniform. I start class this up-coming Monday the 27th and they have uniform requirements. I just need to know where to go to purchase the shirt and pants required fro class.

Thx guys!;)

In the NYCTA, a brand new employee will be sent to the uniform center while on company time and will be measured and fitted for his/her uniforms. I'm fairly sure that MTA Bus has the same policy.

The MTA gives you your uniforms for free, you don't have to buy them.

In the NYCTA, a brand new employee will be sent to the uniform center while on company time and will be measured and fitted for his/her uniforms. I'm fairly sure that MTA Bus has the same policy.

The MTA gives you your uniforms for free, you don't have to buy them.

Uniforms/Badges are free?

Hi guys! I am an MTA Bus Company' Bus Operator newby and like to know if anyone is kind enough to info. me as to where I can purchase the required uniform. I start class this up-coming Monday the 27th and they have uniform requirements. I just need to know where to go to purchase the shirt and pants required fro class.

Thx guys!;)

Hey welcome new member....pls introduce yourself in the New Members Forum

Thx guys!;)

OK so much for a hiring Freeze i see they are being selective about who they hire im sick of these games they play i Smell fish and i smell class action because they are barking up the wrong tree

"Kurake79"... Thx for the welcoming. I have already posted an introduction on such thread. You are more than welcome to go over it and reply as you can and like. FYI: Am resigning Nov. 4th, 2008 as a Peace Officer from the city' organization I've been working for. I've been on the Public Safety field for over 14yrs now...time for a more productive ($) career, if you know what I mean. ;)

Thx to all of you guys for your kind responce to my inquiry in reference to the uniform concern I posted. I am very excited over this new gig/career as I actually see it as. B)

Thx guys!:D

They will provide you with your uniform once you pass qualification (and MTA Bus pays for their own uniforms). For the beginning, you just need to get dark blue dress pants, and dark sky blue shirts. That you can purchase at any clothing department store...........

Archived