Beleaguered Agency

I've worked in the Transportation Industry for a number of years now I came to New Jersey Transit with the notion that the grass isn't always greener on the other side  and boy does that ring true the stigma that this is a world class agency to work for holds no weight they tout the hiring of 500 Bus Operator but of the 500 how many have quit they do nothing to retain talent they force bus operators into garages that are geographically inconvenient and then request that they attach a letter along with the request stating or should i say begging like a desperado on why they need the transfer management is a joke you call phone numbers and get no answer as if they're busy which they are not even worse you leave a voicemail message and get no reply Phil Murphy is no savior and Keven Corbett is a joke they ran Veronique Hakim out for reasons unknown with yesterdays incident on 495 they dropped the ball if the riding public thought they would get alerts don't feel bad the employee notification system is a joke i never received an alert the agency is broken beyond repair the New York Times needs to do an investigative report which I'm sure would be blistering and scathing 

Edited by Suydam Street