Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
King Transit

First Prevost X3-45 Review (First Coach Bus Review)

This is the first coach bus review on YT. This review is not made by me, it is made by Brian with his YT channel of "Sonic5703". So be sure to subscribe to him as he is able to increase is effort joining into transit reviewer squad with me and other Youtubers like "MTA Bus Faner". 

Y'all need to fact check what you put out there:

2400 never went to Amsterdam. It was delivered to Ulmer Park where it was driven to/from BusFest. 

The 2400 shakeup happened way before the SI Express Bus Realignment. Whatever wasn't sent back to Ulmer Park was sent to Meredith. Even after that, Meredith and Ulmer Park were still swapping buses around. 

Also, TA has been using steel rims since the 90s. That's all you're gonna see on these buses.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, SevenEleven said:

Y'all need to fact check what you put out there:

2400 never went to Amsterdam. It was delivered to Ulmer Park where it was driven to/from BusFest. 

The 2400 shakeup happened way before the SI Express Bus Realignment. Whatever wasn't sent back to Ulmer Park was sent to Meredith. Even after that, Meredith and Ulmer Park were still swapping buses around. 

Also, TA has been using steel rims since the 90s. That's all you're gonna see on these buses.

I wouldn't of bothered to watch the video lol

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jdog14 said:

I wouldn't of bothered to watch the video lol

Had a whole hour to kill, lmao. 

The fact that a majority of my images are in this inaccurate review is insulting 😠

Also need to mention, 2400 NEVER made it to Charleston.....after its testing at Ulmer Park, it went to/from the Vendor and was redelivered to Yukon Depot.

• Thanks 1
  • LMAO! 3

What a insult to the whole transit community. You ought to be a shame of yourself sir. The post was fishy from the start. it smelled like fish 🐟 and indeed it was. 

• Thanks 1
  • LMAO! 2

Posted (edited)

Look here, he's the new transit fan(Sonic5703). I also do make mistakes on making reviews too, I won't give up on that. This is his first time making coach bus reviews. I also had a conversation with him on Discord, and I showed him the feedbacks from Caitsith. This is why we will always make a remake on our reviews. Also for you @Cait Sithshould've told him to ask you for pics and vids before that would maybe insult you. Plus, I don't know much about coaches and I hadn't realize the transfers and deliveries of these X3-45s.

Edited by King Transit

40 minutes ago, King Transit said:

Look here, he's the new transit fan(Sonic5703). I also do make mistakes on making reviews too, I won't give up on that. This is his first time making coach bus reviews. I also had a conversation with him on Discord, and I showed him the feedbacks from Caitsith. This is why we will always make a remake on our reviews. Also for you @Cait Sithshould've told him to ask you for pics and vids before that would maybe insult you. Plus, I don't know much about coaches and I hadn't realize the transfers and deliveries of these X3-45s.

Being a new transit fan is no excuse for making a video full of inaccurate information. There's a ton of resources on the internet where he could've found the information he needed(especially YouTube and this forum). This could have been done a lot better.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Cait Sith said:

Being a new transit fan is no excuse for making a video full of inaccurate information. There's a ton of resources on the internet where he could've found the information he needed(especially YouTube and this forum). This could have been done a lot better.

I'll have him sign into this site. Give him advices on how to use this wisely, so that he may not get the same feeling. Plus, he's only 15.

4 hours ago, WestFarms36 said:

This is highly disappointing, this video needs more than holy water...

More than holy water 💧