Does anyone know what happened to BDC Projects? (Other transit forum)

About 3-4 months ago I tried to register an account on BDC Projects. However, for at least a month now, trying to access the site (for me) leads to some sort of error message. You can try Here.

I have tried to access the site from multiple Wi-Fi networks and devices, and it still does not work. Interestingly enough, results from the site can still be found on Google, as well as images.

Can somebody here please explain what happened? If nobody knows, that's OK.

On 7/10/2019 at 10:51 AM, PotatoCommuter said:

I just realized I may have posted this in the wrong place. 😕

The error I get is failed name resolution, so this means the website is down, or they changed their URL without adding forwarding details in their DNS record. However, you're here, and thanks for that.

nyctf-bdc-error.jpg

52 minutes ago, MassTransitHonchkrow said:

The error I get is failed name resolution, so this means the website is down, or they changed their URL without adding forwarding details in their DNS record. However, you're here, and thanks for that.

nyctf-bdc-error.jpg

looks like they've been down for quite a while

• 1 month later...

Hey, Admin here from BDC Projects. Right now the site is down because it's going through a revamp. I've been in communication with the other guys and we're going to be having the site up soon, or at least somewhere you guys can download our content.

Thanks for your patience and sorry it's been such a clusterf*ck.

-A 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

The lease on the website expired and the owners did not renew it, and thus all of the admins were locked out of it. Unfortunately, everything that was there has been lost. We've been in the process of looking for another way to distribute content in a uniform manner, as Google Drive links are cumbersome.

-A