Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
mfs NJT459

American Dream Meadowlands to open Oct 24

On 9/4/2019 at 6:14 PM, busdude2 said:

Terrible name why not just put a bullseye on the place. Too many nuts out there.  

As if it was competing against "The Mall of America" in Minneapolis/ St. Paul

On 9/3/2019 at 11:21 AM, 46Dover said:

772 operating daily?  Odd to see a local Community Route on a Sunday schedule 

I've always said that NJ Transit should've expand bus route 705 to Sunday service It is because of the amount of Willowbrook Mall shoppers and some workers that come from Clifton and majority of them from Passaic. 

3 hours ago, nightmare402 said:

The LED signs on the 85 to american dream blank out but everything else still work

The same with route 703 in the direction going to the Mall. Drivers have to put a 703 sign on the windshield. 

Anyhow, this is going to be very interesting. I would hope that NJDOT, NJ Transit, Turnpike Authority, the municipalities that are close by the highway network are prepared for what's to come during the holiday shopping season. That was very strategic on the Mall developers part to open before holiday season. I expect heavy police presence and mad mall security

On 9/3/2019 at 11:21 AM, 46Dover said:

772 operating daily?  Odd to see a local Community Route on a Sunday schedule 

It would be nice to see the 772 going back to the Secaucus Junction, but I guess it would make the route somewhat unreliable.

On 9/5/2019 at 11:03 AM, nightmare402 said:

2 to secaucus junction

I know where the 2 goes. Think a little further, it'll be quicker to get the 85 to the mall then the 2 and then transfer for those in Jersey City, people are going to stand at those 5/6 bus stops within jersey city line along the 85 to get there. 

Edited by dkm07302