American Dream Meadowlands to open Oct 24

mfs NJT459

3 hours ago, Lawrence St said:

Why is waterpark delayed? The pictures make it seem like it's ready to be open.

They didnt say. Could be something like a water filtration issue, or staffing shortage? An article said they needed like 300 life guards

On 10/30/2019 at 6:53 AM, Lawrence St said:

What route goes from Hoboken to the Mall and what's the price?

The #85 from end to end consists of 3 zones, so, $3.15....

On 10/30/2019 at 5:03 PM, Around the Horn said:

Can I buy bus tickets at Hoboken or do I have to pay with cash on the bus?

At one point & time, the machines at Hoboken (never mind them being a bit hard to find in & of itself) used to have the option to buy bus tickets & rail tickets.... Then at some point, the option to buy bus tickets was removed.... It became rail only....

Couldn't tell you if that's still the case, or they reverted back to having pax. buy bus tickets from the machines.....

On 11/23/2019 at 10:44 AM, 46Dover said:

Well, I’ve heard that Meadowlands Garage is gonna have a new pick (if I make this out correctly) in response to the fact that the American Dream buses are carrying nothing but air for right now.  

As part of a fantrip, I took the full #85 there two Saturdays ago (not b/c I specifically wanted to go there, but b/c it was the first bus to leave the terminal, that wasn't the #126 :lol:)..... Anyway, it feels like I'm standing in the middle of a construction site.... This whole Meadowlands Mills Meadowlands Xanadu American Dream thing is definitely rushed...

• 1 month later...