The same 1990-91 RTS Bus that came to West Farms with a ENY Stickers.See proof inside

tkx2510

IMG00039.jpg

It was first parked at West farms Road and Weschester Avenue. You can tell it had came to the West Farms Depot or it will be in the storage place across the street from the West Farms Depot Shop.

IMG00040.jpg

Here is the proof. The 8309. Now anyone can verified that. Cuz I remember those RTS Bus use to run on ENY Depot in Brooklyn from way back before these bus was either scrapped for moved to the MTA Bus to LGA Depot, Baiseley Park Depot and the JFK Depot in Queens, whille some runned in Spring Creek Depot in Brooklyn. I guess the one RTS Bus the 8309 had reunited with the ENY Depot in Brooklyn for a short period of time till it moved to West Farms Depot. As of now lots of RTS bus had reunited with Flatbush Depot, Manahattanville Depot, Queensvillage Depot And Finally the West Farms Depot, and some is running under by Grand Avenue Depot in Mespeth Queens eventhough is under by a Brooklyn Division. And I see more RTS Coming to West Farms Depot. Hopefully I will take some more pictures soon...

But Remember if u got some more pics of the Old RTS Buses just post it and tell us all about it. These buses are a throwback.

Archived