Subway Voice Recordings

I have an unusual question but I can't think of a better place to ask it. As many of you know, I provide the voice for the countdown clocks in most of the A Division stations. I'm also the voice on AirTrain Newark and on PATCO in South Jersey/Philadelphia. Often when I meet people and they learn what I do they ask me to make a recording for them in my "subway voice." I'm happy to do that but, it's made me think that there are others who might pay for a custom recording for anything from their voicemail to a birthday/anniversary greeting. It's something uniquely New York and more personalized than a tee-shirt or baseball cap.

I'm not sure how best to market something like this but I thought this group might have some ideas. In addition to responding here, you can also contact me directly at bernie@transportationradio.com. Thanks for your thoughts!

I think so. I posted there a few months ago and haven't heard anything. I think part of the problem there is discovery. If you aren't searching specifically for that, you probably won't find it. It was mixed in with hundreds, if not thousands, of voiceover offers.

I also was offering it for more than $5, which might have also affected the response.