MaBSTOA B/O Exam #0100

+Young+
Message added by +Young+

40px_exams_mabstoa.png.19ff1ec7c7077459c532f8ddcb207f87.png

Bus Operator, Exam No. 0100

List Status:  This list has been established as of

Pay: The current minimum salary for Bus Operator is $26.19 per hour for a 40-hour week increasing to
$37.42 in the sixth year of service.

List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: () - For Medical: ()

Next Training Class:

Resources: DOB New Hire FAQ

Additional: For those who will be reporting to Livingston Street in the future, click here for the pre-employment packet and click here or for extra pages of the CPD-B booklet (if you need them) for final processing. If you need help getting your Class B Commercial Learner's Permit (CLP), I would encourage you to check out cristcdl.com. Remember, the multiple-choice exams that you need to take and pass, at minimum, are General Knowledge, Air Brakes and Passenger Endorsement.

(Updated January 16, 2022)

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/16/2022 at 8:45 PM, SevenEleven said:

If anyone has been called for the drug test, medical or is scheduled to start training, let me know. Trying to update the info blurb across all of these topics.

I need your list # range and exam #, what you did at pre-employment thus far and what date you're starting training.

TIA

I'm list #17xx and no call or anything yet besides the initial canvas letter back in August 

I did the pre-employment and drug test over a week ago and haven't heard anything. The email indicated thst I would be contacted within 72 hours. I know I passed the drug test and I have no tickets or accidents. Does anyone know how long it takes or if there is a possible issue with my application?

I went in for stage 1 of the employment process. I gave my work history and drug test a week ago. I haven't received any correspondence for Step 2  which I was told would happen after 72 hours. I know I passed the drug test and background. I have no tickets or accidents. Does anyone know what could be the reason?

• 1 month later...
On 1/21/2022 at 9:11 PM, Sandy said:

I went in for stage 1 of the employment process. I gave my work history and drug test a week ago. I haven't received any correspondence for Step 2  which I was told would happen after 72 hours. I know I passed the drug test and background. I have no tickets or accidents. Does anyone know what could be the reason?

Any update? What is your list number?

• 1 month later...

Got and envelope in the mail with my list # today I already knew it but it came with a phone number. Wich I will use to call once I get out of my medical hold....also TA exam is out there to apply and take in the oficial website better make the best of it. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

On 7/21 I did my first day of processing….. did paperwork and took my drug test. Three days later I got a call to come do my medical on 7/30. I did my medical and was qualified. I didn’t make it into the September class. The lady from HR said I was scheduled to start training on 10/09. I was then told that the class was cancelled and I would have to wait until more openings become available. I was so disappointed cause I was ready to start my new career. Now two months later I’m still waiting on the call. I would like to know is this process normal because I’m losing hope. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Good morning. 
Finally got the call on Tuesday to come back in. I have to do the process over again since it’s been so long since I’ve done the first one. Day 1 processing is tomorrow. Hopefully, I will make it in the next class. The lady I’ve been in contact with says the last week in March, or the first week in April is the next class

• 2 weeks later...
  • +Young+ unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...